Vancouver Animal Hospital on Chocolate Poisoning

The other day at our Vancouver animal hospital, Grant Cumberbirch (the owner) came in with his German Shepherd, Luna. Unfortunately, Luna has just discovered the household’s secret stash of dark chocolate. As we gave Luna an injection to induce vomiting I thought that...
Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest

Your browser is out-of-date!

Update your browser to view this website correctly.Update my browser now

×